16.12.07
An alternative
Well, so tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to delete my Myspace account, so I know that you all will be very depressed and have random anxiety attacks. But, you will have to overcome this newly but strange feeling of detachment from my personal page.

First off, I am tired of stalking you. Yeah, I know you think you're all that amazing and all, but yeah... I just need to move on. No more silly Myspace addiction for me!! I'm going to have more of a life, have more fun, hang out MORE, and not waste my time just staring at a freakin computer screen decorated in Myspace attire.

Andrew, if you happen to visit this page, which you SHOULD NOT BE DOING because it will make you angry, but I'm typing whatever I feel because this is my little space and I'm writing honestly. SO GO AWAY, LEAVE THIS PAGE. I'm very mad at you. You make me gag. You make me want to be violent and strangle you. That is not very happy and fluffy feelings, but you will have to get over it because you broke and twisted my heart oh-so-painfully... and I'm pure out FEMALE. I get hurt, I will recover, but in the mean time... you are nothing but a man-whore. I guess you were telling the truth when we were going out. Too bad I didn't pay attention because I was so caught up in you at the time.

See how upset I am?? I'm actually being IMMATURE on a blog.. Just for YOUUU. Are you being entertained??

So, you want me to make a "mistake"?? Want something that you can talk down on me with ?? How about this blog? Here's your cherry on top. Eat it, be happy.

Muwah.

I'll be your little idiot ex girlfriend if that enhances the quality of your consciousness.

Catch you later~!!!



------------------------------

-Emily Shirley~!
posted by Emmerzz @ Sunday, December 16, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, KY, United States

Hey, I'm Emily!! I'm a senior at Mercer County Senior High. (I <3 lead singers hehe) I love to paint, play music, swim, and play SOFTBALL. Varsity baby~! My life is pretty interesting.. I really do love it. I'm opening up a visual art studio soon - Studio Firefly in the Fort Harrod Motel. Yay! I'll keep you alerted!!

Blog Entries
Archives
Shout-outs!
Fav. Girls <3
Kelsey, Amberly, Jessica, Natasha, Nikki, Casey, Conner, Staci, Hannah, Savannah, Alisha, Sarah

Fav. Boys <3
Philip, Roger, Justin, Stash, Marcus, Milam, Bugg

More.. later :)

Links