18.12.07
I <3 Softball
HOLD, WATCH, BRACE, BEGIN, ROCK, 12:00, JUMP, CRACK, SHUFFLE, LOOK, WATCH, RUN, DOWN, SLIDE, and then jump up because you are SAFE!

Yay :)

I just got home from an amazing softball contitioning. First off, we warmed up with some laps and pyrometric warm-ups. We did some sort of rotation with different stations, there was 6 stations and two rotations within the stations... oi! :) My first station (partner is the sexy Hannah lol) was the push-ups with one hand on a medicine ball and the other on the ground. Do that for a minute, and then switch the medicine ball to the other hand. Next station was sit-ups with your feet off the ground, next was touching a kettle bell (35 pounds) to the ground while standing on one foot. (might I add that I about fell over hehe), and then switch legs after one minute... just proved to me that I need some balance! :) Next station was pressing the kettle bell up and over your head. Next to last was standing on two platforms and doing deep squats with the kettle bell, and the last station was swinging the kettle bell and "tossing" it to the other hand while doing squats.. or something like that :). Then we did some agility things with a rope ladder.. yay, I sucked at that! But I tried :)

** Mass props to Savannah, and especially Gretchen, Ansley, and Elizabeth for being so awesomely amazing and athletic. :) You guys are soooo inspiring. hehe Love youuuuu!!! (Thanks for not making fun of mee!! jk~! <3)

Hannah would have to wait for her friend to pick her up from the Warehouse (or Sports complex for all you newbies.. whatever hehe), so I took her to Dairy Queen for some treats. She got a fudgebar (that was freezer burnt oi!! I got a good old-fashioned Dilly bar.. Mmmm :) But when I finally got home I ended up eating a leftover brownie from yesterday's meal. hehe It was sooooo gooooooooddd. I love chocolate.. I wish it was good for meeeeee. :(

And that was generally my after school day! :)

To a certain someone who sat next to me in the library for about 3 minutes... check your H:\ drive tomorrow for a nifty little suprise. :)


Now I'm home and preparing my brain to study for the remainder of my night... yay?? If you wanna call me, call me LATE - seriously.


-Emmerrzz
posted by Emmerzz @ Tuesday, December 18, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, KY, United States

Hey, I'm Emily!! I'm a senior at Mercer County Senior High. (I <3 lead singers hehe) I love to paint, play music, swim, and play SOFTBALL. Varsity baby~! My life is pretty interesting.. I really do love it. I'm opening up a visual art studio soon - Studio Firefly in the Fort Harrod Motel. Yay! I'll keep you alerted!!

Blog Entries
Archives
Shout-outs!
Fav. Girls <3
Kelsey, Amberly, Jessica, Natasha, Nikki, Casey, Conner, Staci, Hannah, Savannah, Alisha, Sarah

Fav. Boys <3
Philip, Roger, Justin, Stash, Marcus, Milam, Bugg

More.. later :)

Links