18.12.07
Home
Whoa, lead singer of THREE DAYS GRACE is amazing. Seriously! He's perfection in a male body. Wowww... I really like staring at him. Sounds strange, but I'm being serious.. and here I thought that my Supernatural boys where it.. wow

Anyways, my favorite music video of him is "Home" (only want him to loose the facial hair hehe) and in "Pain" he looks completely dark and pulls it off very nicely. If I was a cartoon... I'd be drooling. (A lot a lot)

Did I mention that his voice is...

Well, I love his voice.

Too bad he's married.. shame. :(


HEY! I found a music video to Supernatural to the song "Time of Dying" by Three Days Grace...!! AWESOME I'm so happy now. <3

Click for youtube video!!

Chao
-Emmerzz
posted by Emmerzz @ Tuesday, December 18, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, KY, United States

Hey, I'm Emily!! I'm a senior at Mercer County Senior High. (I <3 lead singers hehe) I love to paint, play music, swim, and play SOFTBALL. Varsity baby~! My life is pretty interesting.. I really do love it. I'm opening up a visual art studio soon - Studio Firefly in the Fort Harrod Motel. Yay! I'll keep you alerted!!

Blog Entries
Archives
Shout-outs!
Fav. Girls <3
Kelsey, Amberly, Jessica, Natasha, Nikki, Casey, Conner, Staci, Hannah, Savannah, Alisha, Sarah

Fav. Boys <3
Philip, Roger, Justin, Stash, Marcus, Milam, Bugg

More.. later :)

Links