25.12.07
Some day this turned out to be.
Well, the day is great... I'm just driving myself crazy - nothing new or exotic. So don't expect some amazing birds to fly out of your harddrive from visiting this page.. yeah.

So, Christmas was awesome. On Saturday we open up our family's presents, Sunday we went to my Dad's parents, and yesterday and now we are in Paducah celebrating with my mom's side. When we visit down here we usualy stay a few nights. Nothing new.

I got a bunch of those amazingly soft socks, art stuff, jewelry, and some other misc. stuffs. I didn't really want anything.. so I'm happy with all that I recieved. Man.. I almost forgot to mention my new penguin pj's! I love them, they're so soffftttt. :]

Well, as I sit here pondering the meaning of my life..

Ehh.. not really, I'm just procrastination on some stuff because it's hard to concentrate on what you need to concentrate on when you keep thinking about things and whatnot.. then you start driving yourself down a hole. Sheesh, it's dark down there and I keep forgetting to bring new batteries for my flashlight. So, I guess I'm stuck for now. Fluffy bunny rabbits. Whatever.

One thing that has been on my mind - is my blogspot layout believe-it-or-not, the saying "Contrast makes reality" really hits me hard. It puts even more emphasis on the balance spectrum - with every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction.

Lately I've been hanging out with people that literally make my close friends gag. Why am I not on the same page as my buddies? Truth is, Contrast makes Reality. I didn't know what those kind of people were like until I had first hand quality time with them and so now I can positively say: I cannot stand them. Want me to be a little more specific?? I think people that smoke, do pot, get high and whatnot, drink as a hobby, and are into all sorts of trash are very DISGUSTING. I don't care what personality you SAY you have. Truth behold - your actions are a RESULT of what goes on in your head. Cut the crap. Actions do define you.

YOU ARE MESSED UP

But I don't want anything to do with you..

Maybe, you do need to be judgemental for once and really look at your life..

Heck, look at my life for all I care.

And what you will find.. is that Contrast makes Reality

Two worlds... that are fighting for their own little respect in the life spectrum.

And we're all a part of it. We're both right, we're both wrong. But as I have the right to like you, I also have the right to have no respect for you.

you people make me SICK
posted by Emmerzz @ Tuesday, December 25, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, KY, United States

Hey, I'm Emily!! I'm a senior at Mercer County Senior High. (I <3 lead singers hehe) I love to paint, play music, swim, and play SOFTBALL. Varsity baby~! My life is pretty interesting.. I really do love it. I'm opening up a visual art studio soon - Studio Firefly in the Fort Harrod Motel. Yay! I'll keep you alerted!!

Blog Entries
Archives
Shout-outs!
Fav. Girls <3
Kelsey, Amberly, Jessica, Natasha, Nikki, Casey, Conner, Staci, Hannah, Savannah, Alisha, Sarah

Fav. Boys <3
Philip, Roger, Justin, Stash, Marcus, Milam, Bugg

More.. later :)

Links